It’s safe to say that Royal Enfield bikes have a cult-following, inspired by the iconic thumping sound of their engines. These legendary bikes with an imposing presence have swayed the hearts of millions of Indians, and have become an integral part of the Indian biking community.
So, how much do these iconic bikes cost? As per the ex-showroom price, a new Royal Enfield bike comes in the range of INR 1.4 lakhs to INR 2.66 lakhs.
But did you know - there's a way you can pay less and still own a Royal Enfield that’s as good as new. How? By investing in a second-hand bike!
When does it make sense to buy a second-hand bike in India?
If you’re tired of travelling by public transport, need your own bike to commute but have a limited budget to buy one, a second-hand bike could be a great option for you! You can even consider purchasing a more premium second-hand bike that will cost you less than a brand new model
An added advantage of owning a second-hand bike is its lower insurance premium, because of the higher age of the vehicle.
List of Royal Enfield models:
There are a variety of Royal Enfield Bikes available in the market. At BeepKart, we have a curated collection of bikes that have proven to be the best for our customers. Few of the models with their features and pricing are listed below.
Royal Enfield Himalayan
||5 Speed Manual
|Fuel Tank Capacity
The ex-showroom price of Royal Enfield Himalayan Bullet is in the range of INR 2.05 - 2.17 lakhs. At BeepKart, a second-hand Royal Enfield Himalayan Bullet will cost you approximately INR 1.30 lakhs. This price is dependent on the condition of the bike, the age of the bike, and the number of kilometers it has run for.
Royal Enfield Classic 350
||5 Speed Manual
|Fuel Tank Capacity
The ex-showroom price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 varies from INR 1.52 lakhs - INR 2.15 lakhs. At BeepKart, a second-hand Royal Enfield Classic 350 will cost approximately INR 1.40 lakhs to INR 1.80 lakhs. This price is dependent on the condition of the bike, the age of the bike, and the number of kilometers it has run for.
The ex-showroom price of Yamaha R15 is INR 1.41 lakhs to INR 1.85 lakhs. At BeepKart, a second-hand 2015 Yamaha R15 Rs. 70,000 will cost approximately . This price is dependent on the condition of the bike, the age of the bike, and the number of kilometers it has run for.
Five simple steps to purchasing a second-hand bike at BeepKart
Purchasing a reliable second-hand bike has never been easier! Follow the steps below to buy a second-hand Royal Enfield bike that’s as good as new.
- Go through the BeepKart website to look at the current available models for Royal Enfield bikes and decide which one is the right fit for you
- Once you’ve finalized a Royal Enfield model, visit our yard for a test drive
- Enjoyed your test drive? It’s now time to make the payment online.
- After completion of all the documentation for your bike, it may take upto 60 RTO working days to transfer the documents to you.
- Not happy with the bike you’ve purchased? BeepKart offers a 3-day love it or return it policy!
It’s that easy!
Why choose BeepKart to buy a second-hand Royal Enfield
Purchasing a second-hand vehicle can become a cumbersome process. But not at BeepKart! Here’s why you can put your trust in us while buying a preloved Royal Enfield:
- Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Our team of experts work hard to curate and refurbish second-hand Royal Enfield bikes from verified sellers.
- At BeepKart, we make sure that our two-wheelers are in as good a condition as new. We never compromise on quality.
- Before listing any used two-wheelers on our website, we perform an RTO background check.
- We provide a 3-day return policy to our customers. If you do not like the bike within 3 days of purchase, you can return it, and we assure a 100% refund.
- We offer three free services in a year, at the comfort of your home. We also offer a one-year/10,000 kilometre warranty.
- At BeepKart, we also provide assured buyback options.
"I bought an old RE Bullet 350. It was flawless, both in terms of quality and price."
"I was not sure whether I should buy a second-hand bike. But when I read the BeepKart reviews and spoke to one of their customer-care executives, I decided to give it a try."
"Since my RE Bullet 350 has no resale value, I was looking for a good second-hand bike. When I read about BeepKart's guaranteed buyback option, it sounded great. So, I decided to purchase my dream Royal Enfield Bullet from them."
- What is the 3-day love it or return it policy?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, you can always return your Royal Enfield bike within three days of purchase. We ensure that you get a 100% refund for the bike if you are not satisfied.
- What are the documents I should check before purchasing a second-hand bike?
Here is the list of all the important documents that you need to check before purchasing a used motorcycle:
What if there are any issues or defects with my purchase?
- RC(Registration Certificate) book
- Two wheeler insurance policy
- PUC certificate
BeepKart assures top-quality products to their customers. In fact, we have a 3-day return policy with 100% refund. Apart from that, we assure three free services in a year at the buyer's convenience. We also offer a one-year/10,000 kilometers warranty on the engine or gear.