What are the benefits of selling my bike through BeepKart?
There are multiple benefits-
- You get the Best Price with no effort or time from you
- Full transparency- instant & 100% payment directly from buyer to you
- Hassle free document transfer*
- Verified Buyers- no dealing with unverified fraudulent buyers
- All activities completed from the comfort of your home
Will I get instant payment for my bike?
Yes, you will. Instant payment will be done through UPI or bank transfer. You will part with your bike only after receiving 100% payment credit.
Is it possible to sell a bike through BeepKart if there is an unpaid loan on the vehicle?
No, we do not purchase bikes on which there is any pending loan. If there was a loan earlier and has now been fully paid, we would require a valid No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the bank before buying the bike from you.
What are the documents required to sell my old bike?
- A smart card/Original registration card (RC)
- Insurance policy copy
- The proof of ownership of the Aadhaar
- PAN Card
- Checks that are canceled
- Two passport-size photos
Does BeepKart buy bikes that are registered outside Karnataka or Tamil Nadu?
What are the charges for selling through BeepKart?
Currently, BeepKart does not levy any service charge on the sellers.