Hero bikes are refined motorcycles, both in terms of engine and ergonomics. With a vast product portfolio, Hero has a strong presence in the Indian leisure and adventure bike segment. If you are looking for a Hero bike or scooter at a more economical price if you buy it second hand from a reliable platform like BeepKart. A simple search for “Hero bikes second hand” can bring you a wide range of choices.
BeepKart brings you a step closer to getting a well refurbished bike at an economical price. Our platform hosts a variety of bikes and scooters that are acquired from trusted sellers and restored to a great condition. With easy to use filters like brand, price, kilometers driven, owner details, BeepKart’s website makes your second hand Hero bike purchase a smooth and enjoyable process.
When does it make sense to buy a second-hand two-wheeler in India?
One of the main reasons why people choose an old Hero bike or scooter over a new model is to save on the investment amount. Another benefit of buying a used bike is that the age of the vehicle lowers its value and, as a result, the insurance cost. You can easily find second hand Hero bikes now at affordable prices and in good condition. Rather than a Hero second hand bike showroom, you can opt for BeepKart.
What variants of the second hand Hero bikes are available in the market?
There are currently 4 available variants of second hand Hero bikes and scooters listed on BeepKart. From commuter bikes like the Xpulse 200T to the sports machine Xtreme 200S, there are a variety of bikes to consider. Below are the features and pricing of the second hand Hero bike models:
||Approx. Ex-Showroom Price
|2019 Hero X Pulse 200T
||INR 93,000 - 1.21 lakhs
|2018 Hero Xtreme 200R
||INR 91,900 - 93,156
|2019 Hero Xtreme 200S
||INR 99,400 - 1.31 lakhs
|2019 Hero Maestro
||INR 78,471- 90,270
What is the price of a Hero second-hand moped on BeepKart?
The price of a second-hand Hero bike at BeepKart is determined by its age, condition, and previous mileage. You can find full inspection reports for used two-wheelers advertised on BeepKart, as well as actual images of the vehicle.
Five simple steps to buy a second-hand Hero bike from BeepKart
You may acquire a second-hand moped of your dreams with BeepKart in just five simple steps, with no difficulty.
- On the BeepKart website, look at the available choices and models of second hand Hero bikes.
- When you've found a bike you like, visit the yard for a test ride.
- After a successful test run, place your order by paying online.
- You can ride your moped home right away after paying and filling out the paperwork! The documents will require around 60 RTO working days to be delivered to you.
- Take pleasure in your recently delivered Hero bike. If there are any problems, you can avail of our '3-day love-it-or-return-it' policy to get a full refund.
Why choose BeepKart to buy a second-hand Hero Bike?
At BeepKart, we believe in keeping a straightforward process of buying and selling second hand two-wheelers. Here are a few reasons why BeepKart is the preferred platform to get a second hand Hero bike:
- Customer satisfaction is always top of mind at BeepKart. Our team of professionals works tirelessly to choose and refurbish used bikes and scooters from reputable sellers. We make certain that all of our two-wheelers are restored to like-new condition.
- We conduct an RTO background check before listing any used two-wheelers on our website.
- Our customers have a three-day return policy. If you don't like the bike within three days after purchasing it, you can return it for a full refund.
- We guarantee three free services per year, delivered in the comfort of your own home. We also provide a one-year/10,000-kilometer warranty.
"I looked at a few different websites before deciding to buy my bike from BeepKart. However, none of them mentioned a second-hand Hero Bike that was as affordable as BeepKart. In truth, I had not expected BeepKart to provide the high-quality after-sales service that they advertise. BeepKart stands by its ideals and words both before and after the sale."
- Used bike versus new bike - which one should I buy?
Whether you buy a used bike or a new bike is a personal choice based on your needs and budget. If your budget is limited but you still want to buy a bike, we recommend buying a used bike from a reputable platform like BeepKart.
- What are the documents I should check and review before purchasing a second-hand bike?
All the important documentation to look over when buying a used bike or scooter are listed below:
What happens if my purchase has any issues or defects
- RC(Registration Certificate) book
- Two wheeler insurance policy
- PUC certificate
BeepKart prides itself on high-quality products and service to our customers. In fact, we provide a three-day return policy with a full refund. Aside from that, we guarantee three complementary services every year at the buyer's discretion. Additionally, we offer a one-year/10,000-kilometer warranty.