1. How does BeepKart procure bikes?
We procure our bikes directly from verified sellers. Our experts refurbish the bikes to ensure your ride is as good as new.
2. Are all your bikes BeepKart certified?
Yes, all our bikes are certified. Each bike undergoes meticulous technical inspection followed by an RTO background check.
3. How can I book a home test ride?
- Select the bike that you are interested in.
- Click on â€™Book Test rideâ€™ button and pay the small test-ride booking amount.
- We will bring the bike to your door step for a test-ride.
4. What is the process of buying the bike from Beepkart?
- Visit https://beepkart.com/buy-used-bikes and select from the finest of bike collection available with us.
- Test-ride the bike at your door step.
- Complete our easy payment and document transfer process.
5. Who will handle the document transfer?
BeepKart will handle the document transfer process for you.
6. What is the time duration for document transfer once the bike is booked?
After you buy the bike from us, it takes approximately 60 RTO working days to get the Registration Certificate (RC) transferred to the new ownerâ€™s name. BeepKart manages the transfer of RC so that you can relax.
7. Once the payment is made, what is the estimated delivery time for the bike to be delivered?
The bike is delivered immediately after the full payment for the bike is made.
8. What are modes of payment for buying the bike?
We accept all major credit/debit cards, net banking and UPI.
9. What are the documents required during bike delivery?
Keep the following original documents handy at the time of bike delivery
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card .
- Current address proof
10. Do I have to pay for doorstep delivery?