Name, Email and other details
Your current and past bookings
My Sell Orders
Login to manage your sell orders
Reach out to us for any issues/queries
1. How does BeepKart procure bikes?
We procure our bikes directly from verified sellers. Our experts refurbish the bikes to ensure your ride is as good as new.
2. Are all your bikes BeepKart certified?
Yes, all our bikes are certified. Each bike undergoes meticulous technical inspection followed by an RTO background check.
3. How can I book a home test ride?
4. What is the process of buying the bike from Beepkart?
5. Who will handle the document transfer?
BeepKart will handle the document transfer process for you.
6. What is the time duration for document transfer once the bike is booked?
The RC transfer of your two-wheeler can take around 60-90 working days.
Throughout the RC transfer process, you can visit www.vahan.parivahan.gov.in to check the live status of your Two Wheeler RC. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at our after-sales support number 18001231442 or write to us at [email protected] for updates.
7. Once the payment is made, what is the estimated delivery time for the bike to be delivered?
The bike is delivered immediately after the full payment for the bike is made.
8. What are modes of payment for buying the bike?
We accept all major credit/debit cards, net banking and UPI.
9. What are the documents required during bike delivery?
Keep the following original documents handy at the time of bike delivery
10. Do I have to pay for doorstep delivery?
11. Is the price of the bike negotiable?
No. We operate on a fixed-price model and do not give discounts over and above the prices mentioned on the website.