1 . How do I sell my bike on BeepKart?
- Submit your bike details- fill the simple details at the link provided here. Sell your bike
- BeepKart will run an auction for your two-wheeler with several verified bidders across town. You will receive the top price quoted for your bike.
- If you are happy with the top price, you can accept the price. Once the price is accepted, the buyer will come to your doorstep and make the full payment, sign relevant documents and take your bike.
2 . What are the benefits of selling my bike through BeepKart?
There are multiple benefits-
- You get the Best Price with no effort or time from you
- Full transparency- instant & 100% payment directly from buyer to you
- Hassle free document transfer*
- Verified Buyers- no dealing with unverified fraudulent buyers
- All activities completed from the comfort of your home
3 . Will I get instant payment for my bike?
Yes, you will. Instant payment will be done through UPI or bank transfer. You will part with your bike only after receiving 100% payment credit.
4 . Can I sell my bike through BeepKart if I have a loan on the vehicle?
No, you cannot sell your bike through BeepKart if there is an unpaid loan on the same. If there was a loan earlier, then BeepKart will require a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the bank before accepting the bike for auction.
5 . What are the documents required to sell my old bike?
- Original RC (Registration Certificate) of the Bike.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the bank, if the loan on your bike has been fully re-paid.
- Seller Bike Insurance(s) Document.
- Valid Seller ID Card- such as Aadhar card, Pan card.
- Seller Address Proof- such as Aadhar card, Pan card.
6 . Can I sell my bike that is registered outside of Karnataka through BeepKart?
No, we do not accept bikes that are registered outside of Karnataka for auction.
We will bring this option also soon.
7 . What are the charges for selling through BeepKart?
Currently, BeepKart does not levy any service charge on the sellers.