How does BeepKart procure bikes?
We procure our bikes directly from verified sellers. Our experts refurbish the bikes to ensure your ride is as good as new.
Are all your bikes BeepKart certified?
Yes, all our bikes are certified. Each bike undergoes meticulous technical inspection followed by an RTO background check.
How can I book a home test ride?
- Select the bike that you are interested in.
- Click on â€œBook Test rideâ€ button and pay the small test-ride booking amount.
- We will bring the bike to your door step for a test-ride.
What is the process of buying the bike from Beepkart?
- Visit https://beepkart.com/buy-used-bikes and select from the finest of bike collection available with us.
- Test-ride the bike at your door step.
- Complete our easy payment and document transfer process.
Who will handle the document transfer?
BeepKart will handle the document transfer process for you.
What is the time duration for document transfer once the bike is booked?
The RC transfer of your two-wheeler can take around 60-90 working days.
- This timeline will begin from the 7th day post your purchase provided all the required documents have been received by then.
- The Registration Certificate (RC) transfer process is regulated by government rules. We have to follow the statutory process at local RTO office and that could be time consuming and slow moving. While most of the RC transfers are completed within 60-90 working days, some may get delayed due to issues beyond our control. We kindly request for your patience while we prioritize your request.
Throughout the RC transfer process, you can visit www.vahan.parivahan.gov.in to check the live status of your Two Wheeler RC. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at our after-sales support number 18001231442 or write to us at su[email protected] for updates.
Once the payment is made, what is the estimated delivery time for the bike to be delivered?
The bike is delivered immediately after the full payment for the bike is made.
What are modes of payment for buying the bike?
We accept all major credit/debit cards, net banking and UPI.
What are the documents required during bike delivery?
Keep the following original documents handy at the time of bike delivery
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card .
- Current address proof
Do I have to pay for doorstep delivery?
Is the price of the bike negotiable?
No. We operate on a fixed-price model and do not give discounts over and above the prices mentioned on the website.