The ex-showroom price of a brand new Honda Livo currently is upwards of INR 0.73 lakhs. But you can get a second-hand version of the bike from a trusted dealer like BeepKart at a significantly lower cost.
BeepKart is a market dominator in second-hand two-wheelers with its premium quality pre-owned vehicles, inspected and refurbished to be resold. We, at BeepKart, believe in making superior vehicles available to all without breaking your wallet. Visit our website for the best second-hand Honda Livo bike price in India.
Honda Livo features
- Engine Displacement: 109.51cc
- Mileage: 60 kilometers/liter
- Kerb Weight: 115 kilograms
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 liters
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Available Colors: Athletic Blue Metallic, Black, Imperial Red Metallic and Matt Axis Grey Metallic
Based on the type of brakes provided in the bike, it is available in the following models.
|Model||Approximate On-Road Price||Features|
|Honda Livo Drum BS-VI||INR 84,000||Front & Rear Disc Brakes|
|Honda Livo Disc BS-V||INR 88,000||Front Disc & Rear Drum Brakes|
For an average consumer, the most important of all the features would be the excellently high Honda Livo fuel economy.
Honda Livo Alternatives
The following are bikes similar to the Honda Livo you must check out.
|Brand||Model||Average Mileage||Engine Displacement||Approximate On-Road Price|
|Hero||Passion Pro||59 km/liter||110cc||INR 84,000|
|Hero||Splendor iSmart 110||55 km/liter||113.2cc||INR 83,000|
|Honda||Shine||55 km/liter||124cc||INR 86,000|
The Honda Livo bike mileage contributes to it earning a much-needed edge over these alternatives.
Other Reasons for Buying Honda Livo
The bike houses design and performance together quite well. It comes with sharp and aggressive lines that convey a sporty look to it. On the performance front, the 109.51cc engine generates decent torque. The Honda Livo mileage per liter is 60 kilometers/liter, quite satisfactory for most bikers. Other features of the bike are given below.
- Tubeless Tyres
- Long seats for extra comfort
- Wet Multiplate Clutch
- Telescopic Fork Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Type Rear Suspension
- Halogen Bulb Headlight
- Service Due Indicator
What is the Honda Livo 110cc bike price in India at BeepKart?
The second-hand cost of Honda Livo atBeepKart will definitely be much more affordable than its new model. However, this cost would depend on several factors like the bike’s age, condition and the kilometers it has already been used for. In short, we can assure you that your purchase would be a value for money proposition.
Here are the additional ways in which we strive to provide you with a flawless product.
- Our team of experts sources vehicles only from verified sellers.
- A background check with the RTO is performed following the procurement.
- We inspect the procured vehicles and upload a detailed report for utmost transparency.
- They are also refurbished to an optimum condition.
- We provide a test ride at our yard for you to physically check the bike before purchasing it.
- You have an immunity period of 3 days after the purchase as well, within which if you return the bike, you would get a 100% refund.
- All our vehicles come with an assured 1-year or 10,000 kilometers warranty and 3 free services.
- An assured buyback offer is provided.
“My experience with a second-hand Honda Livo purchased from BeepKart has been extremely good. The Honda Livo bike mileage per liter is sufficiently satisfactory and incurs a low maintenance cost. BeepKart’s free services have proved to be another cost-saver for me. I regularly use the bike for commuting and would definitely recommend buying it from BeepKart if you want a second-hand version.”